About Me

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday!

Today is the day, Monday!!! Elder Pratt emailed us! The time that Elder Pratt has to email is short, yet he can type so quickly. In every email I can always feel the warmth of the spirit as he shares his small, but many experiences he and his companion, Elder Berry, have had the past week.
Elder Pratt has done so well with learning the Dutch language. He puts the language in wherever, so I added in the English! ;) In Elder Pratt's email, he stated, "We (Elder Pratt and Elder Berry) chatted with a Taiwanese Zuster (Sister) who is student from Rotterdam. So cool. We shared Boek van Mormon (Book of Mormon) and she said, since you speak my language and both of you seem to find such joy, I want to read this boek." The sister has a friend who is a member of our church. "It was tender mercy. I (Elder Pratt) sang Families Can Be Together in Chinese and she cried. That was a prayer indeed. I always carry the hymnal just in case. The sprit was strong. Such great blessings."
This is not all that he writes, but most of his letters are special to our family only. So I have to refrain myself from telling all of Elder Pratt’s experiences, since my mouth is so huge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment